The GC Nordic team is looking for a product specialist, to cover Zealand, and to strengthen the GC Nordic brand and products in Denmark.
What is your mission?
As a Product Specialist, you advise and sell dental products to dentists and dental hygienists. You are responsible for maintaining customer relationships and achieve various sales targets. You independently schedule appointments for the creation of new business with existing customers and to create new business with new account start ups. Daily acquisition of new customers is necessary for long-term success. Within the sales process, giving hands-on training and the usage of the CRM system are important roles.
Who are you?
• You have 5 years of experience, preferably in a similar sales position in the dental industry; or you have a dental background (e.g. dentist / dental assistant / dental hygienist)
• B2B sales experience in health science preferred but not required
• You are based in Zealand, Denmark. (geographic territory of responsibilities: Zealand)
• Demonstrated ability to digest, to comprehend, and verbalize highly technical products and clinical information related to company and industry products.
• Demonstrated professional sales skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good presentation & training skills.
What do we offer you?
• A challenging job in an international and diverse company.
• Flexible hours.
• Competitive salary package including benefits.
• A great company culture, based on respect and comradeship.
• An opportunity to contribute to a better, healthier world in collaboration with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 1st July 2021.
Do you have any questions?
Please write to email@example.com
GC is an employer that values equal opportunities. GC evaluates all candidates regardless of race, nationality, gender, age or disability. We welcome candidates from all background, and actively promote diversity in our staff.
GC Corporation was founded in 1921 in Japan and has developed itself into one of the most prominent companies in the development, production and distribution of a very wide range of dental products.
GC Europe (Leuven, Belgium) supports and leads our different sales offices and dealers. Our warehouse spreads our products to Europe and the Middle East. We also produce some leading products for dental technicians.